Wisebits is looking for a highly organised and detail-oriented Officer Manager to join a growing team and assist in managing issues related to employees and the office functioning.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Assistance in organising corporate events;
- Working with the team in planning and supporting all the events and activities hosted in the office;
- Assisting with the relocation of foreign employees;
- Manage day-to-day operations, including working with suppliers, inventory, office catering (fruits, coffee, etc.), supporting employees in their needs, etc.
Our requirements are:
- Work experience in a similar position for at least two years;
- Fluent English and Russian (knowledge of Greek will be a great advantage);
- Knowledge in different aspects of office operations like purchasing, research, event planning, logistics, organizing, travel support etc;
- Able to work full-time (weekdays only)
- A self-starter with an ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and demonstrate flexibility to meet various administrative and operational needs.
- The candidate must have EU work permit / FR Spouse Employee / TP status;
- Office in the downtown of sunny Limassol;
- Official employment and stable salary;
- Corporate mobile package;
- Medical insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Gym membership;
- Moreover, we assist with buying a car and paying for schools/kindergartens.