Wisebits is an international IT company, holding down the forte of the industry. There are over 150 employees from 12 different countries happily working in Limassol, Barcelona and Canada offices. We support and reward our staff`s initiatives and ideas – people are one of our core values.
We are looking for a vibrant personality, a team member who enjoys dealing with people. If you have the drive and desire, with our strong support, this dynamic role provides further opportunity for professional development.
- A winning smile and a “can do” attitude;
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills;
- Be committed, self-motivated and resourceful;
- Proficient English. Greek or Russian is a plus.
- A relevant degree is required.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- General Reception duties, responding to phone calls, income and outcoming mail and orders/deliveries;
- Administrative and Clerical Support;
- Providing confidential secretarial, executive, project and administrative services to the CFO as requested;
- Running errands;
- Assisting with international relocation;
- Ad-hoc duties.
Some benefits of working with us include:
- A modern office and positive workplace culture;
- No dress-code or bureaucracy;
- Young and energetic team;
- Career growth and professional development;
- Medical insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Corporate mobile number;
- Gym membership;
- Competitive remuneration.