We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer willing to relocate to the warm island of Cyprus. We are working on the VR entertainment app. You can check it out here: https://gizmovr.com/
If you have experience with VR/AR and you have always wanted to move to Cyprus, we definitely should meet.
- Analysis of business requirements for formation of test cases;
- Manual testing according to created test cases;
- Analysis and reporting of defects;
- Analysis of causes for errors
- A higher education diploma;
- 3+ years in QA;
- Experience in testing games/apps for Windows/MacOS/ Android/iOS (1 year or more);
- Experience with Unity 3D;
- Ability to express your thoughts clearly, being a team player;
- Enthusiasm for VR/AR technology;
- Knowledge of Atlassian stack, Jira, Confluence;
- Experience with version control systems;
- Experience with CI systems.
The following is considered an advantage:
- Knowledge of Bitbucket, TeamCity, TestRail;
- Experience in testing VR/AR applications;
- Experience of using Appium for testing Android/iOS apps/games;
- Experience with creating unit tests for Unity;
- English - intermediate level.
- Proactive people who do not wait for them to be told what to do and how to do, but they themselves are able to identify and solve the problem;
- Those who can quickly find the right answer in google or stackoverflow;
- Responsibility and professionalism;
- Desire to grow and improve one's skills Sense of humor.
- Official employment and working visa Modern new office in the downtown of Limassol;
- No dress code and bureaucracy;
- Career growth and professional development in a rapidly growing project;
- Medical insurance, gym, mobile communication package;
- Free lunches;
- A ticket to Cyprus for you and your family;
- Assistance with accommodation and transportation for the first month of work.