Every month we are successfully handling billions of user visits. And our team of smart, talented, and resourceful people makes that happen.
The product testing department plays a crucial role in our daily life, and we are looking for a true professional able to bring quality assurance to the highest level.
Our perfect job applicant is a person with experience in programming who knows how to work with the console and what to look for in it.
- Authoring test cases in strict accordance to product requirements
- Manual testing of PHP/JS/HTML5/CSS3 based web applications
- Selenium WebDriver+Codeception test automation for regression testing
- Authoring comprehensible, error-free unambiguous bug reports in JIRA
We expect that you:
- Ready to learn PHP provided you have previously authored automated tests in other object-oriented programming languages
- Have general knowledge of databases and practical usage experience via console or graphical clients (MySQL, Memcache, Redis)
- Are familiar with Agile (Scrum) development process
- Know how Git-Flow works, and you can use git
- Know how the console works
- Have a higher education diploma.
- Proactive people who do not wait for them to be told what to do and how to do, but they themselves are able to identify and solve the problem
- Those who can quickly find the right answer in google or stackoverflow
- Responsibility and professionalism
- Desire to grow and improve one's skills
- A sense of humor
What we offer
- Comfortable office in Limassol, Cyprus;
- No dress-code and bureaucracy;
- Young and energetic team;
- An attractive package of remuneration;
- Competitive Salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Corporate mobile number;
- The chance to work in passionate team with cutting edge technology and business models;
- Relocation package - tickets to Cyprus and 1-month accommodation provided by the Company. The company will also assist you with bringing along your family.