Every month we are successfully handling billions of user visits. And our team of smart, talented, and resourceful people makes that happen.
The product testing department plays a crucial role in our daily life, and we are looking for a true professional able to bring quality assurance to the highest level.
Our perfect job applicant is a person with experience in programming who knows how to work with the console and what to look for in it.
- Authoring test cases in strict accordance to product requirements
- Manual testing of PHP/JS/HTML5/CSS3 based web applications
- Selenium WebDriver+Codeception test automation for regression testing
- Authoring comprehensible, error-free unambiguous bug reports in JIRA
We expect that you:
- Know PHP and have experience with PHPUnit Ready to learn PHP provided you have previously authored automated tests in other object-oriented programming languages
- Have general knowledge of databases and practical usage experience via console or graphical clients (MySQL, Memcache, Redis)
- Are familiar with Agile (Scrum) development process
- Know how Git-Flow works, and you can use git
- Know how the console works
- Have a higher education diploma.
- Proactive people who do not wait for them to be told what to do and how to do, but they themselves are able to identify and solve the problem
Those who can quickly find the right answer in google or stackoverflow
Responsibility and professionalism
Desire to grow and improve one's skills
A sense of humor
What we offer
- Comfortable office in Limassol, Cyprus;
- No dress-code and bureaucracy;
- Young and energetic team;
- An attractive package of remuneration;
- Competitive Salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Corporate mobile number;
- The chance to work in passionate team with cutting edge technology and business models;
- Relocation package - tickets to Cyprus and 1-month accommodation provided by the Company. The company will also assist you with bringing along your family.