Every day Wisebits projects generate terabytes of data and product-related decisions are made based on the analysis of such information. By gathering statistics from a variety of sources, we gain insights that help analysts, managers, and marketing specialists to improve our products.
We need an experienced analyst who will be identifying the product and business bottlenecks to assure a stable growth rate.
In Wisebits it is not uncommon to come up with an idea in the morning, deploy changes at noon, and see the effect by the end of the day. If you are not scared by this pace, we should definitely have a chat!
Our office is located on the sunny island of Cyprus, in Limassol. This position implies relocation.
- Monitor the metrics, report abnormal changes before they become global
- Offer hypotheses and provide insights based on product metrics, singling out processes that are headed in the wrong direction and offering solutions to amend these problems
- Interact with the product team regarding the product development, providing data-driven references for decision-makers, including meaningful data interpretation
- Develop and cultivate reporting/dashboard systems for monitoring product metrics
- Analyze large amounts of product data based on the behavior of our users
We need you, if:
- You know how to communicate your opinion in a simple, well-argued manner backed by the numbers and are able to finish things you have started
- You know how to talk to people, not only to listen but also to hear, ask questions to get the full picture of things that need to be done
- You like to solve complex and new problems, try new technologies, monitor the market, and constantly evolve.
- You are proactive, you take the initiative and offer the lines of approach instead of dumping the problem on the others
- You tell us what to do, as we are able to listen – we are looking for a person we can learn from
- You are not afraid to make mistakes or admit not knowing something
- You are open to new and difficult challenges
Technical skills that we require:
- Higher mathematical or technical education
- Advanced skills in numerical data analysis, knowledge of mathematical statistics
- Experience in setting up and working with Google Analytics will be considered an advantage
- Sound technical training: Confident use of one of the scripting languages
- Ability to compose complex SQL queries
What we offer:
- Modern new office in the downtown of sunny Limassol
- No dress code and bureaucracy
- Young, bright-eyed, far from boring team
- Fast-growing project with 40 million daily users
- Work computer of your choice: iMac 27" or PC
- Official employment
- Medical insurance
- Free delicious lunches, refreshments, and snacks
- Corporate mobile package
- English training courses and lots of chances to practice your language skills
- Library with professional literature
- A ticket to Cyprus for you and your family
- Accommodation and transport for the first month