Wisebits is a prominent international IT holding. Within a larger project scale, our experienced team of dedicated professionals deals with millions of user visits monthly.
Our ideal candidate is a smart and tech-savvy data science engineer with mathematical background, able to join the team developing a technologically demanding project.
Essentially, the project goal is processing video and photo content for purposes of classification, image recognition, defining degree of resemblance, and other similar tasks.
The position assumes relocation to Cyprus, namely to Limassol - the booming seaside resort where the sun is shining over turquoise waters of the Mediterranean 300 days a year and the ambiance is friendly and relaxed.
- Image/video classification;
- Scene type recognition and identification of various objects in video/images;
- Face detection&recognition;
- Video content analysis.
- Strong mathematical background;
- Understanding of machine learning principles;
- Strong theoretical knowledge of computer vision, neural network technology, as well as serious practical experience in these fields;
- Good command of OpenCV;
- Knowledge of one of the following programming languages: Python/С++/Java;
- Spoken English.
- Knowledge of classical algorithms and data structures;
- Good command of С++ and STL;
- Creative approach to problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility self-discipline;
- Being a team player.
What we offer:
- Comfortable office in Limassol, Cyprus;
- No dress-code and bureaucracy;
- Young and energetic team;
- An attractive package of remuneration;
- Competitive Salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Corporate mobile number;
- The chance to work in passionate team with cutting edge technology and business models;
- Relocation package - tickets to Cyprus and 1-month accommodation provided by the Company. The company will also assist you with bringing along your family.