Wisebits is currently looking for an experienced and talented Project manager, able to understand business strategy and find the most effective solution to issues.
It’s worth joining us if you want to help us build a world-wide #1 product in our category.
Our expectations of the ideal candidate:
- English level: Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- 3+ years of PM experience in IT product companies;
- Ability to manage efficiently several cross-functional teams at the same time (7+ persons and more);
- Experience of work on all project phases (from idea to release), adjusting methodologies depending on the project’s phase and team’s size;
- Positive attitude, excellent organizational and communication skills, result-oriented thinking;
Will be an advantage:
- Technical background;
- Experience in resource management and mentoring.
Your tasks will include:
- Defining the scope of the project in collaboration with the Product Manager and development team, create a detailed work plan;
- Reviewing the project schedule, revise the schedule as required;
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Describing of all the processes of cross-functional flow in the teams in Confluence;
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on-time and all the plans are fulfilled;
- Researching and correcting of all the bottlenecks in business value delivery on prod;
- Supporting the team’s morale and high level of trust relations inside;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc)
- Career growth and professional development in a rapidly growing project
- Medical insurance, gym, language courses, corporate mobile plan, etc
- Free lunches, snacks, and health bar with coffees and smoothies in the office
- Paid participation in worldwide conferences