Now we are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer for the full-time job in our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
QA Engineer will participate in testing the challenging web projects (UI, APIs) - functional, regression, load, and UAT testing of existing systems with focus not only on manual testing and test case preparation - automation, debugging experience is a must-have.
As a part of the team, you will need to analyze the existing system architecture and processes, schedule testing, respond quickly to the challenges or find the required information.
Testing stack: Selenium, Appium, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence.
We use Kanban methodology.
Requirements for the candidate:
- 3 years of QA experience in commercial projects (web-based applications)
- Manual Regression, Functional, Exploratory and UAT testing
- 1 year of automated testing experience of web application (UI, APIs) with Java, Selenium WebDriver (Selenide) and mobile web with Appium
- Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation, test-cases
- Experience in working with requirements and without them
- Constant learning from experience and being proactive
What would be great:
- Experience in setting up and supporting CI systems (Bamboo/Jenkins/TeamCity)
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with version control tools (GIT)
- Basic UNIX shell knowledge
- Experience in Agile
- Steep springboard for personal and professional growth, a real opportunity to influence a growing business and develop a powerful product internationally
Opportunity for self-fulfillment, influence on technical decisions
EU law employment contract, all-white salary, work visa, visa assistance for family members
Relocation package (airfare to Limassol + family, apartment for the first month at our expense)
Individual development plan, courses at Udemy
Participation in conferences worldwide (we pay for the participation and organize the logistics once a year)
Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Youtalk, and corporate incentive programs
Catering in the office, health bar
Health insurance for the whole family, cell phone service, help with school payments, car payments, etc.
New Macbook/iMac for work and other equipment
A friendly international team, corporate events, team building and other activities