Experience: 3+ years
Work format: office, relocation to Cyprus, Limassol. (300 days of sun on the island, Mediterranean coast, variety of fruits, and a friendly atmosphere)
Wisebits is an international IT company, a true industry trendsetter with 10 independent projects. Over 300 employees from 12 different countries work happily on our project.
Our project is a strong global service for streaming and media entertainment. We strive to create future-oriented, high-load products, a monthly service of more than half a billion user visits, the TOP-50 traffic platform in the world, and the TOP-3 websites in our field.
We are confidently growing every by X2 per year and successfully mastering it in different formats (as of the last - VR), implementing solutions based on ML algorithms, and developing experimental directions. All this through our professional team which consists only of senior-level specialists.
We are searching for:
We are looking for an experienced business analyst who will be responsible for working with requirements at all stages of the development life cycle and act as an intermediary between the business and the development team, who will be part of the product team with an active participation in generating ideas for product development.
- Collection, systematization and formation of detailed requirements for the solution (User story, Use cases, business process schemes);
- Managing the lifecycle of requirements (processing change requests, analyzing and describing the impact on existing requirements, maintaining requirements);
- Constant interaction with the development team, business customers and other stakeholders throughout the task implementation process;
- Verification of compliance of the developed functionality with the initial business requirements and the generated requirements for the solution;
- Active communication with the product manager and product designer in the process of designing new functionality;
- Participation in the development of the product and internal processes, the formation of proposals for their improvement.
- Analytical mindset: you look at the big picture and are meticulous with the details;
- You know how to find a common language with any stakeholders;
- You quickly plunge into new processes and are not afraid of the difficulties associated with this;
- You know business process modeling notations;
- You are familiar with the basics of product management and understand how to evaluate basic product metrics.
We are offering to you:
- The equipped office in the center of the city;
- 300 days of sunshine a year, Mediterranean coast, fruits, and a friendly atmosphere;
- A steep springboard for personal and professional growth;
- Employment contract under EU law, fully white salary, work visa for 3 years, company support in obtaining work visas for family members;
- Full relocation package (tickets to Limassol for you and your family, taxi to the office, apartments for the first month at our expense);
- The individual development plan, courses from different platforms that you like;
- Any conference around the world (we will pay for participation and organize logistics once a year);
- Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Coursera and other platforms, corporate incentive programs;
- Free catering in the office, and a free cafeteria with a health bar;
- Ability to work remotely up to 2 months a year;
- Medical insurance for the whole family, mobile package, support with the purchase of a car, and covering of school/kindergartens expenses;
- New MacBook / iMac and other equipment at your request;
- The possibility of self-realization, and the possibility to influence technical decisions making;
- Big friendly community, IT international teams, corporate events, team buildings, and hackathons.