We are growing our team in Cyprus and are looking for a Senior Office Administrator who has a project manager mindset and that will take the lead in organizing and executing a variety of projects and tasks to support our growth.
Your tasks will include:
- Work with the team in planning and supporting all the events and activities hosted in the office and off-site (in Cyprus and abroad)
- Ad-hoc projects: reviewing and improving office-related processes
- Work with the accounting team to manage office budget
- Assist with the relocation of foreign employees and onboarding of new hires
- Manage day-to-day operations, including working with suppliers, inventory, office catering, travel arrangements, supporting employees in their needs, etc.
- Fluent English
- At least two years of experience working in a similar role in a fast-paced environment, preferably tech/ IT companies
- Experience managing a team, or strong managing skills and ability to build the processes from scratch
- Knowledge in different aspects of office operations like purchasing, research, inventory, event planning, logistics, organizing, etc.
- A self-starter with an ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and demonstrate flexibility to meet various administrative and operational needs
- Opportunity to build your career in a fast-growing tech company with a highly-collaborative environment on the market
- Company benefits: medical insurance, mobile plan, lunches and health bar in the office, gym subscription, language courses, etc