We are looking for an experienced communications team leader to join a team based in Cyprus, in Limassol. This is a full-time position, and you will report directly to the CEO.
Our communications team is working hard to strengthen the product brand and maintain a communications strategy. We need you to help them create content stories, focus on achieving global goals and expand brand awareness.
- Creating a product brand with media partners and branches;
- Building the community, diving into the product, etc.;
- Work with the development team to conduct product launch campaigns with positive press coverage.
We need you to be:
- A negotiator capable of managing multiple high-level projects in a rapidly changing environment;
- Self-launch: make your own decisions and take responsibility in complex PR cases;
- A strategist who adapts easily to changes with an intense focus on creating campaigns from scratch;
- A good writer: write press releases, blogs, news, etc. plus conducting business correspondence;
- Team Player: A dedicated professional who is ready to join a multicultural team.
Skills and qualifications:
- Native English;
- 5+ years of real experience in the field of communications, corporate or agency environment;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Strong relationships with leading technological and consumer are a plus.
- Moving to a modern and tidy office in Limassol, Cyprus;
- No dress code or bureaucracy;
- A young and energetic team;
- Attractive reward package;
- Career growth and professional development;
- Medical insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Corporate mobile phone number;
- Package of relocation services - plane tickets and accommodation for 1 month provided by the Company. We will also help you take your family with you.