We are looking for an experienced Director of Communications to join a team based in Cyprus, in Limassol. This is a full-time position, and you will report directly to the CEO.
Our communications team is working hard to strengthen the product brand and maintain a communications strategy. We need you to help them create content stories, focus on achieving global goals and expand brand awareness.
- Manage internal and external communications of the company
- Generate and deliver creative ideas for press and social media influencers to drive community
- Manage and efficiently execute PR plans, campaigns, and events
- Localize and review rollout of digital assets across owned social channels
- Represent the company in the media as the sole corporate spokesperson
- Develop and manage media communication strategy
- Experience in a public appearance in media
- Experience in communication with government agencies and authorities
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or relevant field
- IT and media products background
- Proven work experience as a Marketing/Communications/PR manager or in a similar role
- Hands-on experience on content writing and development of PR & Communications strategies
- Flawless verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of digital marketing / social media campaigning is an advantage
Skills and qualifications:
- Native English;
- 5+ years of real experience in the field of communications, corporate or agency environment;
- Excellent speaking skills;
- Strong relationships with leading technological and consumer are a plus.
- Moving to a modern and tidy office in Limassol, Cyprus;
- No dress code or bureaucracy;
- A young and energetic team;
- Attractive reward package;
- Career growth and professional development;
- Medical insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Corporate mobile phone number;
- Package of relocation services - plane tickets and accommodation for 1 month provided by the Company. We will also help you take your family with you.