We are looking for Content Moderation Specialist to join the growing support team of our web-based entertainment project.
We are looking for someone who is able to work in weekly shift cycles (9hrs, 4 days a week with 3 rotating days off). This includes work at night, on weekends, and occasional work on public holidays.
- Analyze and review user profiles and user-generated content (photos, videos, etc.)
- Review documents (id/passport), approve or deny user-submitted content
- Identify and report technical issues to the tech team
- Eliminate spammers from the site
- Very good knowledge of the English language (especially in writing)
- Able to work a flexible schedule in weekly shift cycles (includes nights and weekends) Technically savvy and able to quickly learn new systems (any technical knowledge or IT background may be considered an advantage)
- Exceptional analytical & operational skills, attention to detail
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Unique opportunity to build your career among the best professionals on the market
- Language courses, the company rewards programs, opportunity to visit Cyprus office (tickets paid by the company)
- Constant education & leveling up your skills