We are building the future of live entertainment. We believe that by providing people with the best and high-quality live streaming experience in entertainment, we can tackle the whole world’s “problems” better, together!
We are currently looking for a tech-savvy IT Project manager to join our DevOps & SD team.
The position is full-time and is based in our office in Limassol, Cyprus. We offer relocation assistance!
Our expectations of the ideal candidate:
- English level: Upper-Intermediate or higher / B2 or C1;
- 5+ years of PM experience in IT product companies, previous leadership experience within an engineering team;
- Scrum, Kanban certifications and extensive experience in applying these methodologies on projects. Ideally, experience in coaching and teaching these methodologies;
- Working knowledge of project management tools (Jira, Confluence);
- Positive attitude, excellent organizational and communication skills, result-oriented thinking;
- Ability to react quickly to changing priorities and internal customers feedback;
- Experience leading, motivating and managing various project team sizes.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with managing DevOps teams;
- Technical background (as a software developer/DevOps/sysadmin or similar);
- Work experience in a multicultural and multilingual company.
Your tasks will include:
- Build and support effective and convenient workflow for the growing teams;
- Understand business needs and help PO and team prioritize tasks and separate important from unimportant;
- Manage tasks scope on daily basis and constantly improve processes and approaches based on the team needs;
- Control deadlines, collaborate with all the departments and management to make sure that projects are progressing in sync with our short- and long-term goals;
- Regularly and timely report on project status, risks and outlooks to internal stakeholders;
- Establish the efficient assignment of resources, the clear definition of responsibilities, and maintain communication across collaborating teams;
- Make sure all the important policies, supporting documentation, instructions are described in written in the internal Knowledge Base;
- Support the team’s morale and high level of trust relations inside, be able to find compromises and hear the opinions of colleagues, but at the same time be an independent strong unit of the team, ready to take responsibility and work for the result.
Career growth and professional development in a rapidly growing project
Employment contract under EU law
Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, medical insurance for the whole family, etc)
Constant education and leveling-up of skills (access to Udemy, extra training and participation and conferences all over the world - we will pay for participation and organize logistics once a year))
- A choice of 4 gyms in Limassol, corporate mobile plan, language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate Youtalk discounts and incentive programs corporate
- Unlimited access to snacks, free lunches, and a health bar
Assistance with purchasing a car and paying for schools / kindergartens