Experience: from 3-6 years
Work format: full-time on-site
Relocation to Cyprus, Limassol
Wisebits is an international IT company, a true industry trendsetter with 10 independent projects. Over 300 employees from 12 different countries work happily in our Limassol offices.
Our project is a strong global service for streaming and media entertainment. We strive to create future-oriented, high-load products, a monthly service of more than half a billion user visits, the TOP-50 traffic platform in the world, and the TOP-3 websites in our field.
We are confidently growing every six months by X2 and successfully mastering it in different formats (as of the last - VR), implementing solutions based on ML algorithms, and developing experimental directions. All this through our professional team which consists only of senior-level specialists.
Team tasks: (we would like to see a similar experience in your profile):
- Implementation of a DevSecOps methodology;
- SAST/SCA development;
- Planning, implementation, and maintenance of systems to counter attacks from outside;
- Building zero trust systems in the inner loop;
- SIEM implementation and maintenance.
We expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience as a DevSecOps Engineer;
- Virtualization and containerization systems experience;
- Experience with one of the scripting languages (Go, Python, PHP);
- CI/CD principles and tools experience (Git, Gitlab, Ansible, Terraform);
- SIEM building experience;
- Knowledge of IP tables, low-level kernel networking, working with network traffic analysis tools;
- Understanding the software development life cycle (design, threat modeling, development, maintenance).
Experience in the following areas preferred:
- SAST, DAST integrating, and understanding of how SCA tools into CI/CD pipelines work;
- Hashicorp Vault, OpenLDAP, and OpenVPN;
- Knowledge of modern structures, methods, and technologies of authentication/authorization (OAuth 2.0, OIDC, JWT);
- Knowledge of how to impact and eliminate vulnerabilities from the OWASP Top-10 and beyond.
- The equipped office in the center of the city;
- 300 days of sunshine a year, Mediterranean coast, fruits, and a friendly atmosphere;
- A steep springboard for personal and professional growth;
- Employment contract under EU law, fully white salary, work visa for 3 years, company support in obtaining work visas for family members;
- Full relocation package (tickets to Limassol for you and your family, taxi to the office, apartments for the first month at our expense);
- The individual development plan, courses from different platforms that you like;
- Any conference around the world (we will pay for participation and organize logistics once a year);
- Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Coursera and other platforms, corporate incentive programs;
- Free catering in the office, and a free cafeteria with a health bar;
- Ability to work remotely up to 2 months a year;
- Medical insurance for the whole family, mobile package, support with the purchase of a car, and covering of school/kindergartens expenses;
- New MacBook / iMac and other equipment at your request;
- The possibility of self-realization, and the possibility to influence technical decisions making;
- Big friendly community, IT international teams, corporate events, team buildings, and hackathons.