We are looking for a highly organised and responsible Compliance Team Lead to assist in the development, performance and maintenance of the compliance activities across our Ad Network and to take the responsibility for the day to day activities of Compliance team.
Our ideal candidate will be a team-player with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Collaboration with the heads of other departments, setting compliance tools and dashboards together with IT-team;
- Managing compliance workload and strategy of the team;
- Approve or reject campaigns according to specific criteria;
- Review new websites and ad spots on a daily basis;
- Verify accounts, request documentation from clients for verification;
- Reply to customer queries via ticketing system;
- Check payment information and detect fraud;
- Check alerts from publishers’ campaigns;
- Controlling the quality of traffic;
- Assist other internal departments with enquiries and additional tasks.
- Fluent in English and Russian;
- Reasonable understanding of computers and software;
- Interest in the compliance and quality assurance;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Patient attitude and good memory;
Nice to have:
- Experience in IT, QA roles, web security and SMM;
- Experience in preparing reports and work with analytics;
- Basic knowledge of HTML;
- Experience using vpn and proxy;
- Basic knowledge of Google requirements;
- Other language skills.
- Medical insurance for you and your family;
- 50% cost recovery for kindergarten and school;
- Paid mobile communication;
- Free and tasty breakfasts, lunches and drinks;
- Fruits, snacks in the office;
- Work computer / laptop to choose from: Mac or PC;
- Corporate discounts (cafes, shops, etc.);
- Free gym memberships and yoga classes;
- English and Greek language lessons;
- Corporate parties, team buildings;
- Technical meet-ups and conferences;
- Interesting projects;
- Pleasant working atmosphere.