WISEBITS, an International Group of IT companies, is seeking to hire a Junior Payments and Fraud Officer to join the Finance and Risk Department of the group at its modern Limassol office. This is a great opportunity to join a large corporation and a dynamic, young team of professionals.
The candidate must have an EU work permit.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor our automated fraud system and review suspicious users
- Chargeback handling, review, and representation
- Customer support for payments and fraud related issues
- General assistance to the Finance and Risk Department
- Rotating 24/7 Shifts
- Early stages of your career with interest in online businesses and you are looking to expand your knowledge in online payments and fraud
- Motivated to learn, explore new things, and grow within the company
- Critical Thinker that can connect the dots with Fast Decision-Making ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous work experience in Online Customer Support/ Banking/ Financial Services or Online Payments is preferred.
- University degree in Accounting/Economics/Math or related field
- Fluency in English is a must, additional languages are advantageous
- Able to work legally in Cyprus without the need to obtain a work permit
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Full medical insurance for you and your family
- Free daily lunch and unlimited access to drinks and snacks
- Mobile phone allowance and free Gym membership
- Children school tuition fees subsidy
- No dress code