If you’re an experienced IT Project Manager, if you’re into dealing with deadlines, reports, tasks-trackers, and willing to relocate to sunny Cyprus, this might be an opening for you!
Our office is located in Limassol, where it’s never too cold :)
What you'll do:
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with Product Manager and development team, create detailed work plan;
- Review the project schedule, revise the schedule as required;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Prepare reports and supporting documentation;
- Ensure that the project is delivered on-time and all the plans are fulfilled.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Russian speaker with English (Intermediate);
- Experience in Web projects, previous leadership experience within an engineering team;
- Strong understanding of Agile principles and methods;
- Excellent time-management skills, interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong planning skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Working experience in a data-driven, result-oriented role;
- Analytical thinking;
- Experience to multicultural and multilingual environment is a plus;
- Technical background (QA/Developer) is a plus.
What we offer:
- Comfortable office in Limassol, Cyprus;
- No dress-code and bureaucracy;
- Young and energetic team;
- An attractive package of remuneration;
- Competitive Salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Corporate mobile number;
- The chance to work in a passionate team with cutting edge technology and business models;
- Relocation package - tickets to Cyprus and 1-month accommodation provided by the Company. The company will also assist you with bringing along your family.