We are seeking a Lead Software Developer to lead, architect, design, and implement our own homegrown Payments Platform team. Over time this team will grow as we scale in building our international presence.
If you have engineering experience in systems that involve billing, payment gateways providers, payment processors, or PCI compliance we want to hear from you!
Please note that this vacancy is based in Cyprus, Limassol and we offer relocation.
- In case of Golang: 3+ year of development experience
- Experience in systems that involve billing, payment gateways providers, and payment processors
- Solid understanding of PCI DSS compliance, ISO 27001, information security standards, and methodologies
- Experience designing and optimizing relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Knowledge of event sourcing and distributed message systems like using Apache Kafka.
- Excellent grasp of engineering principles, test-driven development, and CI/CD process
- Strong written and verbal skills, including the ability to communicate succinctly, effectively explaining technical concepts to non-technical personnel (a good level of English would be an advantage)
- Steep springboard for personal and professional growth, a real opportunity to influence a growing business and develop a powerful product internationally
Opportunity for self-fulfillment, influence on technical decisions
EU law employment contract, all-white salary, work visa, visa assistance for family members
Relocation package (airfare to Limassol + family, apartment for the first month at our expense)
Individual development plan, courses at Udemy
Participation in conferences worldwide (we pay for the participation and organize the logistics once a year)
Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Youtalk, and corporate incentive programs
Catering in the office, health bar
Health insurance for the whole family, cell phone service, help with school payments, car payments, etc.
New Macbook/iMac for work and other equipment
A friendly international team, corporate events, team building and other activities