We are building the future of live entertainment.
We believe that by providing people with the best and high-quality live streaming experience in entertainment, we can tackle the whole world's "problems" better, together!
Now we are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer for the full-time job in our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
You will be responsible for supporting (and of course creating!) a web-based product. Expect total immersion in the world of design, prototyping, building, and testing, as well as working side-by-side with a product designer to create a consistent user journey from the first e-mail to a loyal engaged user. We need a self-organized person with usability, interfaces, and conversion in mind. Our goal to create the best-looking product in the niche and a smooth experience for end-user.
You will work closely with Product Designer by his direction, however, you will be free with your ideas. Sensible perfectionism is highly appreciated.
- 3+ years experience as UI/UX designer for web-oriented applications.
- Portfolio of web-related design work (Most importantly web-applications, web-pages. Emails, banners, social media graphic would be a plus)
- Passionate about Web Design & User Interface.
- User-Centered Design orientation.
- Understanding practices of front-end development.
- Proficiency with the tools needed to get the job done; it doesn’t matter what you use, as long as you’re great at it.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain your design decisions.
- Intermediate English.
- Your main focus will be to constantly improve the current Web product.
- Coordinating with CEO, Product Designer, Marketers, Project Manager, to clarify goals and plan design.
- Continually looking for ways to improve the user experience by collaborating with development, community and customer service teams.
Would be as an advantage:
- Experience in a product company.
- Have knowledge of Animation tools (such as Principle and more).
- Have knowledge of HTML/CSS.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of live entertainment!
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc)
- Modern new office in the downtown of Limassol
- Career growth and professional development in a rapidly growing project
- Medical insurance, gym, language courses, corporate mobile plan, etc
- Free lunches