We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join the growing support team of our web-based entertainment project. The company offers an excellent working environment, a competitive remuneration package, and the chance to work for a developing international company.
The candidate must have EU work permit.
- Respond to customer's emails;
- Handle and resolve customer complaints;
- Investigate complaints about unauthorised users’ behavior;
- Report bugs to the technical team;
- Report abnormal increase in complaints to the management team.
- Excellent English skills (Native English speaker is a plus);
- Sufficient IT background;
- Russian language is a plus;
- Ability to work flex hours (nights and weekends);
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Online Customer Support experience would be a plus;
- Able to work legally in Cyprus without the need to obtain a work permit.
- Salary: €1200 - 1500net;
- Comfortable workspace (office) in the center of Limassol;
- Career growth and professional development;
- Free gym subscription
- Medical insurance, corporate mobile number;
- Free daily lunch or dinner and unlimited access to drinks and snacks;
- No dress-code and bureaucracy;
- Young and energetic team.