Wisebits is a place where innovation and technology come together. We strive to ensure that our platform is the best in its field, and we know that this is possible thanks to our professional team.
We specialize in creating and developing a highly loaded video hosting service that operates all over the world and serves tens of millions of users every day. Right now we are in search of a talented specialist - Head of Creator Relations.
The Head of Creator Relations develops our creator strategy, oversees its execution, and manages the relationships with key influencers and creators, resulting in the creation of cool content consistent with our main mission that engages our users across several platforms and channels.
- Create overall global content strategies and creator activations for our platforms;
- Manage our Acquisition team and help manage influencer/creator relationships to create compelling content that helps retain current users, and attracts new ones;
- Talent identification, development, and growth ;
- Management of agency, influencer, and creator negotiations and contracting;
- Negotiate directly with creators, their business managers;
- Work with our business partners to oversee campaigns and ensure the delivery of content on our platforms;
- Leverage the Creator Network, in partnership with the Community, to manage creators and their content and to cultivate new relationships;
- Lead meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions;
- Communicate trends, shifts, opportunities, and statuses with partners;
- Use tools to improve influencer content performance and identify the most appropriate creators to meet campaign goals;
- Develop comprehensive reporting to share the creator campaign impact;
- Foster relationships with our teams, including development, communications, brand, legal and finance.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, working in influencer or creator relations;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
It will be a plus:
- Social media experience is a plus;
- Product management experience is a plus;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer:
- Remote format of work with the provision of necessary equipment;
- No bureaucracy;
- Generous benefits package (medical insurance, language courses, vocational training and tax coverage);
- A friendly international team.