Wisebits is an international IT company, a true industry trendsetter. Over 350 employees from 12 different countries are working happily in our Limassol and Barcelona offices.
Our team is working on a highly loaded product in the field of video entertainment.
We are looking for an SEO specialist to join our team.
Your tasks will include:
- Audit websites, perform keyword research and landing page optimization.
- Generate actionable insights from competitive analysis and market/topic research.
- Monitor organic traffic and report on performance results.
- Identify areas for improvement and growth.
- Collaborate with development and design teams.
- Create meta description, H1 and title tag text templates.
- Optimize English copy.
- Create SEO-focused content briefs without using AI tools.
- Perform all sorts of minor routine tasks.
- 2+ years of SEO experience.
- Strong technical and on-page SEO skills.
- Strong experience working with SEO tools: Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Google search guidelines, documentation, SEO strategies and best practices.
- Experience in ranking websites in Western European and North American markets.
- Ability to work with large amounts of information, organize, analyze and process data in MS Excel, Google Sheets.
- Basic knowledge of data mining and structured data (schema.org).
- Analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Constant self-learning mindset to stay ahead of SEO trends.
What we offer:
- Remote format of work with the provision of necessary equipment;
- No bureaucracy;
- Generous benefits package (medical insurance, language courses, vocational training and tax coverage);
- A friendly international team.