Wisebits is an international IT company, a true industry trendsetter. Over 350 employees from 12 different countries are working happily in our Limassol and Barcelona offices.
Our team is working on a highly loaded product in the field of video entertainment. We are looking for an SEO specialist to join our team.
Technical and On-Page SEO:
- Conduct deep and regular dives into indexation, crawling, and rendering to identify actionable improvements.
- Write and optimize title tag, meta description and H1 text.
- Optimize English copy, images, and URLs.
- Create manual SEO-focused content briefs.
- Review emerging web technologies for SEO opportunities. Quantify their potential impact, and spearhead their adoption.
- Perform all sorts of minor routine tasks.
Analysis and Insights:
- Audit websites, perform keyword research, content gap analysis, and landing page optimization.
- Analyze competitors, topics, and market trends to derive actionable insights.
- Use GA4 and GSC to track and analyze organic traffic and report on performance results.
- Outline key insights and takeaways from reports.
- Identify opportunities and define requirements for organic traffic growth.
- Craft and conduct SEO experiments to test new techniques and strategies for growth.
Strategy Development and Implementation:
- Craft SEO strategies and provide proactive recommendations.
- Prioritize initiatives by impact and ease of implementation.
- Translate algorithmic changes and emerging search trends into optimization strategies.
- Collaborate with development and design teams.
- 2+ years of SEO experience in ranking websites in Western European and North American markets.
- Strong technical and on-page SEO skills.
- Strong experience working with SEO tools: Google Analytics 4, Google Search Console, Looker Studio, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMrush.
- Knowledge of Google search guidelines, documentation, SEO strategies, and best practices.
- Analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data, organize, analyze, and process data in MS Excel, Google Sheets.
- English writing skills: B1 (intermediate).
- Ability to work on 2-3 projects simultaneously.
- Constant self-learning mindset to stay ahead of SEO trends.
- Problem-finding and solving skills.
What we offer:
- Remote format of work with the provision of necessary equipment;
- No bureaucracy;
- Generous benefits package (medical insurance, language courses, vocational training and tax coverage);
- A friendly international team.