Experience: from 3 years
Work format: office, relocation to Cyprus, Limassol. (300 days of the sun on the island, Mediterranean coast, international job environment, and strong team).
Wisebits is an international IT company, a true industry trendsetter. Our project is a high-load product, a monthly service of more than a billion user visits, the TOP-50 traffic platform in the world, and the TOP-3 websites in our field.
We are building the future of live entertainment. We believe that by providing people with the best and high-quality live streaming experience in entertainment, we can tackle the world’s “problems” better, together!
Now we are looking for an experienced Product Analyst for a full-time job in our office in Limassol, Cyprus.
We are looking for a person who will help the analytics and product team (including product managers, product designers, business analytics, ml team, CPO).
As the company grows, we need to cover more areas with analytics, take responsibility on the full circle of AB tests, discover new insights based on data, create new metrics, work with BI
We'll talk mostly Russian language, but English (B2) is mandatory as company documentation is in English
- Discover a new insights based on data;
- Constant monitoring of the current metrics;
- Creating analytics dashboard in amplitude, tableau, etc;
- Implementing new events and properties that needs to be tracked;
- Creating task and descriptions for developers;
- Preparing analytic reports;
- Conducting AB tests. Take responsibility for the full circle of AB tests. From AB test design to final results interpretation;
- Covering metrics with alerts;
- Work closely with CPO, Product Managers, Product Analytics, Product Designers and Business Analytics.
- Analytics experience of at least 3 years;
- Good SQL and Python knowledge;
- Experience with BI (Tableau, Power BI, Amplitude or any else);
- Deep understanding of AB tests, expertise in statistics;
- Understanding metrics, the ability to create them from scratch;
- Product mindset;
- Soft skills: solution-oriented, communication, critical thinking.
It will be a plus:
- ML expertise: cluster analysis, regression models etc;
- A steep springboard for personal and professional growth;
- Employment contract under EU law, fully white salary, work visa for 3 years, company support in obtaining work visas for family members;
- Full relocation package (tickets to Limassol for you and your family, taxi to the office, apartments for the first month at our expense);
- The individual development plan, courses from different platforms that you like;
- Any conference around the world (we will pay for participation and organize logistics once a year);
- Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Coursera and other platforms, corporate incentive programs;
- Free catering in the office, and a free cafeteria with a health bar;
- The equipped office in the center of the city;
- Medical insurance for the whole family, mobile package, support with the purchase of a car, and covering of school/kindergartens expenses;
- New MacBook / iMac;
- The possibility of self-realization, and the possibility to influence technical decisions making;
- Big friendly community, IT international teams, corporate events, team buildings, and hackathons.