Experience: 6+ years
Work format: office, relocation to Cyprus, Limassol. (300 days of sun on the island, Mediterranean coast, variety of fruits, and a friendly atmosphere)
Wisebits is an international IT company, a true industry trendsetter. Over 250 employees from 12 different countries are working happily in our Limassol office. We support and reward initiatives and ideas of our crew – people are one of our core values.
We are building the future of the best products.
This is an excellent opportunity for a tech-savvy, team-focused, and results-driven HRD.
What You’ll Do:
- Managing all of the HR department’s core areas including Recruitment, Employee Engagement, and Retention, Payroll, Compensations and Benefits, Training and Culture, Employee Relations, and Talent Acquisition.
- Developing and implementing a company’s HR strategy, policies and programs;
- Overseeing all HR functions and staff;
- Managing an HR department’s annual budget;
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews;
- Regularly coaching, mentoring, and supporting colleagues to identify individual strengths and development needs, developing and maintaining effective relationships, and encouraging retention;
- Taking a lead role in transforming and strengthening the organizational culture, ensuring that the company values and approach are displayed;
- Reporting of the performance and progress of an HR department to senior stakeholders;
- Developing and implementing comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
Who You Are:
- 6-10 years in a similar HR role in a multinational IT business
- 3+ years experience in a management role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience resolving complex employee relations issues
- Strong professionalism and exceptional stakeholder management skills to partner with senior team members
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to understand the company’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices
- Experience in determining, measuring, and analyzing relevant KPIs for incentive schemes
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems
- Attention to details
- Native Russian
- Fluent English
- Growth-oriented mindset
- Readiness to work in a highly intense startup environment requiring extreme focus, a sense of urgency, and persistence to breakthrough
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc);
- New iMac, or PC on Linux with several displays? The choice is all yours!
- Career growth and professional development in a rapidly growing global project;
- Medical insurance, gym, language courses, corporate mobile plan, Udemy courses and conferences all over the world, and many more;
Free daily catering in the office and health bar.
I will be happy to answer your questions and tell you more about the vacancy and the company
Whatsapp: +7 985 257 89 59