Experience: 3+ years
Technology stack: PHP, Python, Codeception, Selenium WebDriver, CI: Jenkins + Atlassian (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence).
Work format: office, relocation to Cyprus, Limassol. (300 days of sun on the island, Mediterranean coast, variety of fruits, and a friendly atmosphere)
Wisebits is an international IT company, a true industry trendsetter with 10 independent projects. Over 300 employees from 12 different countries work happily on our project.
Our project is a strong global service for streaming and media entertainment. We strive to create future-oriented, high-load products, a monthly service of more than half a billion user visits, the TOP-50 traffic platform in the world, and the TOP-3 websites in our field.
We are confidently growing every by X2 per year and successfully mastering it in different formats (as of the last - VR), implementing solutions based on ML algorithms, and developing experimental directions. All this through our professional team which consists only of senior-level specialists.
The future QA engineer will have to carefully check all new changes, immediately cover it with autotests, and also participate in the daily delivery of new functionality to production.
- Testing new functionality, bug fixes and technical tasks;
- Selenium and API coverage with autotests immediately on the principle of "not covered - not release";
- Participation in the process of delivery to production.
- 2+ years of experience in web application testing;
- Experience with auto testing web applications using Selenium WebDriver;
- Deep understanding of QA automation patterns;
- Well versed in Bash and Git;
- English from B1.
It will be a plus:
- Experience and setup of Gitlab CI;
- Ability to raise and configure projects in Docker.
We are offering to you:
- The equipped office in the center of the city;
- 300 days of sunshine a year, Mediterranean coast, fruits, and a friendly atmosphere;
- A steep springboard for personal and professional growth;
- Employment contract under EU law, fully white salary, work visa for 3 years, company support in obtaining work visas for family members;
- Full relocation package (tickets to Limassol for you and your family, taxi to the office, apartments for the first month at our expense);
- The individual development plan, courses from different platforms that you like;
- Any conference around the world (we will pay for participation and organize logistics once a year);
- Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Coursera and other platforms, corporate incentive programs;
- Free catering in the office, and a free cafeteria with a health bar;
- Ability to work remotely up to 2 months a year;
- Medical insurance for the whole family, mobile package, support with the purchase of a car, and covering of school/kindergartens expenses;
- New MacBook / iMac and other equipment at your request;
- The possibility of self-realization, and the possibility to influence technical decisions making;
- Big friendly community, IT international teams, corporate events, team buildings, and hackathons.