We are one of the International IT companies inside Wisebits Group.
Currently, we are looking for an office manager to join a growing team and assist in managing issues related to employees and office operating. We are waiting that the candidate is a self-starter with an ability to multitask, prioritize effectively, and demonstrate flexibility to meet various administrative and operational needs.
This is a great opportunity to join a large corporation and a dynamic young team of professionals.
- Provide high-level office assistance
- Support Managers with daily tasks
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Providing general administrative support to employees
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, supplier research and travel arrangements)
- Knowledge in different aspects of office operations like purchasing, research, event planning, logistics, organizing, travel support etc;
- Work experience in a similar position for at least one year
- Google sheets knowledge would be an advantage
- Proactive attitude with high level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on can-do attitude
- Fluent in Greek and English, knowledge of Russian as an advantage
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Full medical insurance for you and your family
- Free daily lunches and unlimited access to drinks and snacks
- Mobile phone allowance and free Gym membership
- Social events and activities
- No dress code