Experience: 3+ years
Work format: office, relocation to Cyprus, Limassol. (300 days of sun on the island, Mediterranean coast, variety of fruits, and a friendly atmosphere)
Wisebits is an international IT company, a true industry trendsetter with 10 independent projects. Over 300 employees from 12 different countries work happily on our project.
Our project is a strong global service for streaming and media entertainment. We strive to create future-oriented, high-load products, a monthly service of more than half a billion user visits, the TOP-50 traffic platform in the world, and the TOP-3 websites in our field.
We are confidently growing every by X2 per year and successfully mastering it in different formats (as of the last - VR), implementing solutions based on ML algorithms, and developing experimental directions. All this through our professional team which consists only of senior-level specialists.
We are looking for an experienced developer to work on building the admin panel of the holding's biggest projects. It also involves tasks for project functionality and integration (overall, high load).
- Development of new site functionality, implementation of new features;
- Duties to optimize application, rewrite code to new standards, implement best practices to work with code and project architecture;
- Code testing tasks;
- Project decomposition tasks, splitting code into discrete applications, maintenance and support;
- Research of new technologies and their application within the framework of the current project.
- Experience in creating Single Page Applications на React/Preact/Hyperapp;
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Post & Pre Processing CSS;
- Proficiency in typescript;
- Understanding the principles and operation of AJAX, WebSockets, CORS security policy and others;
- Understanding the principles of a modular approach to development, Micro Frontends;
- Skills and experience in unit testing of functionality and business logic;
- Profiling, debugging and optimization skills and experience (client/server side);
- Skills and experience with webpack, rollup application build systems, including esbuild, babel;
- Technical English (tasks and documentation are in English).
It will be a plus:
- Real experience with Micro Frontends;
- Real experience with Nodejs in high-load projects;
- Experience in building application architecture from scratch;
- Experience with streaming on the web.
We are offering to you:
- The equipped office in the center of the city;
- 300 days of sunshine a year, Mediterranean coast, fruits, and a friendly atmosphere;
- A steep springboard for personal and professional growth;
- Employment contract under EU law, fully white salary, work visa for 3 years, company support in obtaining work visas for family members;
- Full relocation package (tickets to Limassol for you and your family, taxi to the office, apartments for the first month at our expense);
- The individual development plan, courses from different platforms that you like;
- Any conference around the world (we will pay for participation and organize logistics once a year);
- Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Coursera and other platforms, corporate incentive programs;
- Free catering in the office, and a free cafeteria with a health bar;
- Ability to work remotely up to 2 months a year;
- Medical insurance for the whole family, mobile package, support with the purchase of a car, and covering of school/kindergartens expenses;
- New MacBook / iMac and other equipment at your request;
- The possibility of self-realization, and the possibility to influence technical decisions making;
- Big friendly community, IT international teams, corporate events, team buildings, and hackathons.