Experience: from 3 years;
Work format: full-time on-site;
Relocation to Cyprus, Limassol.
Wisebits is an international IT company, a true industry trendsetter with 10 independent projects. Over 300 employees from 12 different countries work happily on our project.
Our project is a strong global service for streaming and media entertainment. We strive to create future-oriented, high-load products, a monthly service of more than a billion user visits, the TOP-50 traffic platform in the world, and the TOP-3 websites in our field.
We are confidently growing every by X2 per year and successfully mastering it in different formats (as of the last - VR), implementing solutions based on ML algorithms, and developing experimental directions. All this through our professional team which consists only of senior-level specialists.
Team tasks (we would like to see a similar experience in your profile):
- At least 3 years of experience working with loaded databases;
- Setting up failover clusters experience:
- Multi Master / Galera cluster.
- Understanding the principles of relational databases and the ability to optimize work for high performance:
Experience in the following areas preferred:
- Work experience with:
- Other NoSQL DB.
- Automation experienced in scripting languages:
- Building uninterrupted and stable operation of MariaDB, PostgreSQL database servers (mainly MariaDB);
- Setting up replication and partitioning, backup / restore, checking the integrity of replicas;
- Performance analysis: work with monitoring and logs, setting up notifications; search and elimination of bottlenecks;
- Ensuring the information security of the database;
- Interaction with developers: help with query optimization, schem and index optimization.
- The equipped office in the center of the city;
- 300 days of sunshine a year, Mediterranean coast, fruits, and a friendly atmosphere;
- A steep springboard for personal and professional growth;
- Employment contract under EU law, white salary, Cyprus work visa for 3 years, company support in obtaining work visas for family members;
- Full relocation package (tickets to Limassol for you and your family, taxi to the office, apartments for the first month at our expense);
- The individual development plan, courses from different platforms that you like;
- Any conference around the world (we will pay for participation and organize logistics once a year);
- Language courses, mindfulness webinars, corporate discounts on Coursera and other platforms, corporate incentive programs;
- Free catering in the office, and a free cafeteria with a health bar;
- Ability to work remotely up to 2 months a year;
- Medical insurance for the whole family, mobile package, support with the purchase of a car, and covering of school/kindergartens expenses;
- New MacBook / iMac and other equipment at your request;
- The possibility of self-realization, and the possibility to influence technical decisions making;
- Big friendly community, IT international teams, corporate events, team buildings, and hackathons.