Every month we are successfully handling billions of user visits. This is possible only thanks to the coordinated work of a team of professional, experienced, and enterprising people.
The testing department plays a crucial role in our product, and we are looking for a true professional able to bring quality assurance to the highest level.
We need someone who:
- Automated web application testing with Selenium WebDriver
- Has 3+ years of web application testing experience
- Has a higher education diploma
- Is able to clearly formulate their thoughts in writing and orally
- Can search for, find, and reproduce complex functional problems
- Has knowledge of web technologies (protocols, services) HTTP, TCP/IP
- Knows how to use Git
What would be great:
- Experience in setting up and supporting CI-systems (Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Experience with bug-tracking systems (Jira)
- Experience with testing high load systems
- Knowledge of MacOS/Linux.
Our stack: PHP, Codeception, Selenium WebDriver. CI: Jenkins + Atlassian (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
What is waiting for you:
- Acceptance testing of new features
- Support and development of automated testing.
- People who are able to offer strong solutions and defend their ideas
- Those who like to grow and improve their skills
- Modern new office in the downtown of Limassol
- No dress code and bureaucracy
- Career growth and professional development in a rapidly growing project
- Medical insurance, gym, mobile communication package, etc
- Free lunches
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc)